June 15, 2012

Havaianas flip flops

Havaianas

It is almost summer and in the summer you wear flip flops! Veyr handy but also very classy flips flops are those from the brand "havaiana". These havaianas are made from a sort of rubber. They are very comfortable. You got them in all kinds of colours, types and sizes. Here are some pictures to give you a thought and I will send a link below to the havaiana site!

Tumblr_lzioj7y1cw1qdu155o1_1280_largeTumblr_lyls5anris1qjkyd2_large
Tumblr_ls45ndzzdt1qfoemxo1_500_large_large6025770520_4892871d79_z_large

Here is the link to the Havaianas site: http://nl.havaianas.com/

2 comments:

  1. in picture #3 how did you get the gold bow? i know that they sell the havaianas with the gold logo but i really want the ones with the gold bow as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I found that picture on weheartit.com but I think that the golden bow belings on the flipflop. I think it's designed like that.
      I searched for you at internet and I found these: http://www.citybeach.com.au/en/footwear/havaianas/adults/236064_havaianas-slim-bow-white-gold-thong
      Maybe you like these as well ?

      Good luck x

      Delete