May 12, 2012

Shorts with prints and studs !

When it's warm outside you see shorts everywhere. This summer, shorts with prints and studs are totally it!
You can find these kind of shorts in all stores. They are beautiful and you can match them with everything you'd like. Many celebirty's find these shorts also very nice. 


Shorts with studs:
Shorts with studs are classic but also tough. The studs can be on different places. Just look around and see what you'd like. Here are some examples:
 


Shorts with the American flag:
Shorts with the American flag on it will be a big trend I guess. First there were a lot of scarves with the American flag but now the shorts are a big trend. They are very fashionable and Kylie Jenner is defenitly a fan of it! The same is true for these shorts, the flag can be on different places.

Image of NEW!  Stars and Stripes Shorts *BACKORDER* 

Vintage High Waisted Denim Shorts -  American Flag Style Waist 25  inches

Shorts with prints:
I don't know if this will be a trend this summer, but I saw this in a magazine and I totally liked it. So I wanted to share it with you guys. You you'll like it as much as I do!


Thanks for reading our blog and I hope you'd liked it!
Follow @Fashion4Girlsss on Twitter for the latest updates!
You can also give us some suggestions for a topic where we can write about.


No comments:

Post a Comment