April 6, 2012

Accessories Of The Month !

Here is a list of some cute accessories. We're trying to make such a list every month. Sorry if we forget sometimes ;)


1. There are those long necklaces with a coin hanging on it in stores. I think they're absolutely stunning. I got one too. There's an officialy brand called "Mi Moneda". This brand is a little expensive so if you don't want to spend so much money for a necklace you need a fake one. Don't worry that isn't less cooler. My necklace is not the real one aswell. I got mine from the brand "TOV Essentials". I don't know if you know that brand. I also didn't know it before. Here are some pictures to give you an idea:
















These are from the brand "Mi Moneda". You got a lot more kinds. You can choose out of  thousands.



This is exactly the one I got. These are less expensive but also expensive. You can choose for one coin too ofcourse. If you only want to spend a few dollars/euros/pounds you need to look in stores like Forever 21, Six or something like that.



2. There are lots of great belts, but this belt is really cool: it is a belt with a print of an animal's skin. They are the best when they are made ​​of real hair but fake hair is also really nice. The reason why real hair is better is because the hair because the hair is firmly attached to the belt. Fake hair goes faster of the belt.
You got them in different prints like cows, goats, zebras, giraffes, you name it. 









3. You have them in every country the flags but now you can see them in the fashion world to! On T-Shirts, scarves jeans! I like them a lot, they are very cool! I hope the photo's will inspire you! xox
















No comments:

Post a Comment