March 7, 2012

Accessories Of The Month!

Belts, Bags, Chains, Glasses, Earrings & Rings are currently indispensable! I've made a list of my favorte accessories of this month: Accessories Of The Month! Here we go!


Number 1: this is such a cute belt, in one of my favorite colors, you can also take it in other colors if you want.  I've baught it by h&m.

















Number 2: i love this ring! it's sheeny, original, and just flawless! it's a tiger ring made of diamonds, and... dimonds are a girls best friend, so this way i put it on my accessories of the month list.
















Number 3: I love this sun glasses so much, not only because i love mickey mouse but als because it's very fashionable, you can wear it with skirts, and shorts in the summer. just try it!



Number 4: This is an adorable wallet of Anna Sui. It's very classical, and clever. I love the roses and the model. It's a cute wallet, that's why i put it on my list.





Number 5: BRACES! If you think braces are only good for your grandpa.. your wrong! They are hot and super fashionable! Just try them, you will love them!





This was my Accessories Of The Month list! I will make a new list next month! I hope you liked it! Just comment what you think of it ;) xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment